WOUND CARE MANAGEMENT
Our experienced and accredited clinical staff provided through our network of vendor-partners provides wound prevention and management resources and related educational programs through a number of training platforms and venues, including on-site or online education, WEBINARS and at our vendor-partners 120+ seat Customer Education and Training Center in Charlotte.
Our network of vendor-educators are licensed providers of Continuing Education (CE) for multiple states and Boards of Registered Nursing.
Some of our educational offerings include the following:
- Principals of Wound Management
- Wound Care Assessment and Documentation
- Nutrition and Wound Healing
- Treatment Options for Wound Care
- Standards of Clinical Wound Care Practice within the Long-Term Care Industry
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance Documentation
- Managing Tissue Loads in the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers
- Wound Classification Differentiation
- Review of Clinical Corporate Compliance Standards
- Prevention, Assessment, and Reporting of Skin Consults for CNAs
Our training offerings can be customized to address the educational needs of your facility and staff as needed.
Click here for ONLINE TRAINING
Stay Current on the Use of our Equipment and Best Practice Techniques.
Our vendor-partner clinical support services help your clinicians make the best equipment decisions in response to particular clinical conditions. Our vendor-partner organization dedicated to providing superior service. Through the PROcure network clinical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the clinical support line. During normal business hours our clinical support team is available nationwide to work closely with your clinical team to develop equipment algorithms, provide necessary on-site support, and conduct educational sessions that are designed to help your clinicians make equipment and care decisions that will reduce costs and improve patient care. Our clinical team is also responsible for keeping our field sales, service technicians, and customer service representatives educated on our products and clinical outcomes.
Our network partners are Members of National Wound Care Organizations:
- The National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- The Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Society
- The National Alliance of Wound Care
- The American Association for Advance of Wound Care
- The NPUAP Support Surface Standards Initiative Committee
All nurses on the vendor-partner clinical teams hold degrees and wound care certiﬁcation.